Follow these steps to create a database:
1) Login to cPanel
2) Find the Databases
section and click on MySQL® Databases
3) You'll see this screen next
4) Create a Database Name First
5) Create a Database User and Password. We strongly suggest using the Password Generator. Do NOT create a weak password.
6) Scroll to the bottom and add the user to the database.
7) You'll see the following screen and you'll choose 'All Privileges'.
That's it and you are now ready to install your chosen software to run your new website!